Yeah but no config for GAE. I already found out how and why. Thanks!

application: your-project-name
version: 1
runtime: php
api_version: 1
threadsafe: true

handlers:
- url: /favicon.ico
  static_files: public_html/favicon.ico
  upload: /favicon.ico
  expiration: 30d

- url: /css/(.*\.css)
  mime_type: text/css
  static_files: public_html/css/\1
  upload: public_html/css/(.*\.css)

# Fonts
- url: /fonts/(.*)
  static_files: public_html/fonts/\1
  upload: public_html/fonts/

# Javascript
- url: /js/(.*\.js)
  mime_type: text/javascript
  static_files: public_html/js/\1
  upload: public_html/js/(.*\.js)

# Image files
- url: /img/(.*\.(bmp|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|png))
  static_files: public_html/img/\1
  upload: public_html/img/(.*\.(bmp|gif|ico|jpeg|jpg|png))

# Catch all unhandled requests
- url: /
  script: public_html/index.php

# mod_rewrite by forwarding the requests to index.php?q=...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/468d7f36-f6ca-4323-8e9a-729a80154d43%40googlegroups.com.