@Hiroshi,

While it doesn't solve the entire issue, incorporating the gcloud SDK into
the automation process would allow the use of a service account to download
the App Engine SDKs via gsutil.

Josh Moore | Cloud Solutions Engineer | joshu...@google.com |

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CAOvpJmVPp5yxMGM8xBSB4R%2Btt%3DBdtjmV_-zpXWOTWzkP%2BKFPrA%40mail.gmail.com.