Yes, please make this a single place where all administrators can manage
the domains pointing at an app. We're running a whitelabel service which
will eventually have thousands of entries and management of domains can't
be tied to specific user accounts. This is going to be really confusing.

Thanks,
Jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADK-0ujOrkwkOudKfifvuJvNJH53cxf%2BhUAPbgOoR%2BFXveiugA%40mail.gmail.com.