Hello,
I have same problem, and i also report this app but today i see that it
still working.Plaese take attention about this, as i have lost more than 30
percent of my indexed pages!!I can't understant how this app can still be
on google appspot.com. Please open home page of this "app" and try to do
something, i can't find anything working on this app, it's build to damage
others sites!!!
Report it 2 times and still have no answer.Please take action as soon as
possible!
Thank you

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c9d227fc-fa5d-47db-9b5e-e6d87058a5c5%40googlegroups.com.