To remove only app will not fix problem at all, man who made app must be
banned or punished! Such a apps are used for black hat negative seo.

четвъртък, 9 юли 2015 г., 10:38:21 UTC+3, Eduard Dimitrov написа:

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/478f185b-c181-4330-b5b3-fe5f9355ebca%40googlegroups.com.