Hi Jeff,

Just a quick check to be sure : Are you hammering the server with those
requests? Just to make sure there's not a burst limit holding you back.

In general, whenever you make those requests, are you sure the underlying
query finished running?

Normally I would suggest you give me an example of a jobID that returned
this with a timestamp and relevant data, and then send this to the BQ team.
But the BQ team is highly active on StackOverflow, and do these checks if
all the relevant information is provided.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/19ac2e15-72b3-4189-ac26-a09674bcf8fd%40googlegroups.com.