Hey Jeff!

At least you're not losing data because of this.

Normally you can do the same for your queries though. We always suggest to
code defensively, just in case there is an intermittent issue, or a network
issue, or maintenance on your instance, or any number of things.

I'm still trying to understand if what you're seeing is expected or higher
than the norm. As soon as I get anything I will let you know.

Cheers

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0360ae9f-6cb0-49ec-8779-ac4672bb2cfe%40googlegroups.com.