I have added two custom domains to Google Developers Console for a Google
App Project.

One, a naked domain with A and AAA records set on the third party DNS
manager as specified by Google. Two, a www domain with a Cname record set
on the third party DNS manager, as specified by Google.

The www is serving, but the naked domain is not! The A records ip addresses
timeout on my local machine but I get results when using
http://tools.pingdom.com/ping/

Obviously you can use more than one custom domain but is there something
I'm missing here?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/9a37831f-ff60-4785-be69-26c2c855fa11%40googlegroups.com.