Interesting. Maybe I just didn't wait long enough after deleting the
nondefault versions.

Still, it's a small surprise that I have to prune old versions. With normal
GAE, I leave those versions around so I can go back through the logs when
necessary.

Jeff

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/CADK-0uhr%2BW9yrN14nv%2BUWLgcFPzft4x7x0xxSoSd9ns6BVJuhQ%40mail.gmail.com.