Hi Alejandro

Thanks for your reply.

Thanks for your valuable time that you have spent here. I hope you will
spent some more time to solve my problem.

Before going to write the code I am going to describe you what it is toady
and what I want to achieve.

I have an java web application which run on a different server (e.g
Tomcat).
All the media files (.mp3) which are uploaded to Google cloud Storage,are
present in that server and easily assessable from server side code from my
web application.
When user click on a button in my application, my web app first search for
that media file in specific path and if found then web app try to connect
Google Cloud Storage with java client and upload this media file to the
specific bucket.

I want to send this media file to the users from Google Cloud Storage using
SendGrid.

This is what I needed.

I go through the link you have suggested.

If I am not wrong, this attachments are just read the file from specific
path (in my case server side) as Input stream and send it through the mail.
no need to download this file from Google Cloud Storage. It is not
dependent on SendGrid or jurssy. Just upload to GCS and send it from the
local path.

Can you please clarify.

-Snahasish

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/88952718-9c9b-4e9d-ab54-54c1376323f8%40googlegroups.com.