Hi Alejandro

Thanks for your reply.

This is the exact path that you describe.

Actually GCS is our client requirement and we have to do that. Sending mail
for GCS is another mandatory requirement and we are trying to do that.

I was in little bit confusion about what does it mean when it say that
Sending Mail from GCS.

>From your comment it seems to me that I can send mail from my web app
without connecting to GCS with attaching file from local system.

Can you please tell me what is the maximum limit of attach file size in a
mail in sendgrid.

-Snahasish

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/a3f8e8e9-2b92-4c91-9765-cf2d39c4f547%40googlegroups.com.