bummer. I don't have an answer for you - the last of my backends were deleted a couple of months ago.

I hear you on how changes cascade!

christian

On 10/20/15 02:11, Alejandro Gonzalez wrote:
I know backends are deprecated... forget about them (thinking in the
refactor i need to made and how it will affect to my CI flow, build scripts
and app versioning approach...)

If I have a module deployed to a version (v1-2-54-back) and configured to
have 2 resident instances: can i stop that module version from the admin
console so it does not start more instances (without deleting it so i can
re-activate it)?

Maybe i need to rethink my versioning and deployment processes a bit... i
will start another specific thread for this if i need advice (I bet i will
:D)

El martes, 20 de octubre de 2015, 1:35:10 (UTC+2), Christian F. Howes