Hi Alejandro,

Yes, definitely. You are 100% right here. I honestly got confused with the
backends question and went back to the old "backends" mentality, where the
instance was simply UP. Now, if it's not the default one, you are right,
App Engine won't keep on spinning them up.

Completely sorry for the wrong message there. I just quickly tested to make
sure this is the correct behavior, and the non-default module doesn't kick
up instances if there is no traffic. Now if there is traffic, it will
obviously change, but that is a whole other story.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/48fbdfd7-f3aa-4bac-a035-c7d71f63a692%40googlegroups.com.