Hi Igor,

Yeah this does just look like a proxy. There is no harm that can be done to
your website this way, as this literally calls your website and displays it
through the App Engine.

As for your comment about indexing, I don't get what you mean, as
flawedgate doesn't seem to be indexed. (looking for "flawedgate cardo-ua
17-new-collections" returns me your website, this thread, and nothing about
the proxy).

If you still believe there is some abuse and we would need to investigate,
I would suggest filling this form
<https://support.google.com/code/contact/cloud_platform_report?hl=en>. The
proper team will then investigate and take the appropriate measures.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/87d1b5dd-2d00-423e-a23b-b8e502e29ec7%40googlegroups.com.