Hi PK,

Thank you for the feedback, very appreciated.

I assume you mean the total daily charges that was compiled in the Admin
console? Or simply what you could see in the Developer console's dashboard?
Because the Developer's console dashboard is still present in the new beta
console. If you mean the older total daily charge from the Admin, it's not
in the new one. I can file it as a feature to add if you want.

Cheers!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/0cd5e922-33cc-4fcb-bcfa-96a17d83fb0f%40googlegroups.com.