Funnily, google search might help you recover your data, just search your
website on "Google.com", recover anything that is "Cached"

I'm sure we all lost stuff similar to you, It's part of computer
engineering and computer life in general, you lose stuff, you learn not to
lose stuff, you learn how to backup

Just don't cry and blame your mistakes on others please, I personally
visited all the /setup's on Vosao's example websites, none of them had your
issue

Other than these, I'm sympathetic to your issue, no one wants to experience
what you experienced
My suggestion is, jump to the 5th step, accept what happened and move on
from there

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/322f1192-b871-4253-9942-221f2594e2a1%40googlegroups.com.