If this is true

> Please I'm a vosao developer in google community.

you should have been very much aware of the processes that are integrated in
this software and that hitting a URL like /setup could kill your business.

Sorry to say, but this has nothing to do with Google. This is entirely your
very own problem in placing content online and assuming that Google will be
able to help you, after commands from a software deployed in your very own
application deleted relevant entities in Datastore.

There are tools available like datastore admin where you could have taken
backups of your "life work". If you misinterpreted cloud and assumed that
Google never ever would 'actually' delete data for real, you must be seriously
mistaken.

The first thing that you should have done is make sure to remove that /setup
URI or have it protected by some authentication process. Leaving a URI like
/hit-me-and-this-will-kill-me wide open in the internet is simply your own
fault.

We operate a multi million dollar business on GAE and don't make the same
stupid mistakes as you did. I bet your account is not even protected by using
2FA / Google Authenticator.

Start to learn the basics in cloud business, restart and learn from your fault.
But please do us all a favour and stop posting "Google killed me", you just
make a more fool of yourself.

Regards
Marcel

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7821657f-c3e9-484c-9422-7bfd40971a49%40googlegroups.com.