Hey Jeff,

A post like yours should be made to the Public Issue Tracker (linked
<https://code.google.com/p/googleappengine/issues/list> in a previous
post), along with technical details of the exact queries, what you
expected, what you observed instead, and any information (code snippets, a
complete repository link) needed to allow reproduction and observation on
another machine (one of our machines). This would be the best way to make
sure the issue is seen by the Appstats maintainers or someone close to such.

Regards,

Nick

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/39ce5398-fcaf-4478-97df-a3eaccbbf940%40googlegroups.com.