@Kaan Soral. Yes, we also heavily use the images service, it's invaluable
and we love it. We were also using mail, although it really wasn't a big
problem to move to an external service. (Though incoming is indeed more of
an issue) By exotic, I mean things like Prospective Search and
 XMPP/Channels. I don't think too many people were really affected by those
deprecations.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/c005ecda-1e42-4b6a-a5ad-34a0d34b2e88%40googlegroups.com.