Hi Lorne,

thanks for your reassuring message. Many of us love GAE Standard and our
customers depend on it so we are glad to hear this update.

Having said that, actions speak louder than words: Most of the recent
announcements on GAE Standard have been about deprecations, new releases come
out rarely and I do not remember when an API was improved or a new API was last
announced. At the same time, you have cut the prices on GCE, a newer GCP
offering at least twice since its introduction but never for GAE.

Then again, GAE has been very stable, we had no downtime this year because of
GAE issues and this is also very much appreciated. We will be following the
developments closely.

Best,
PK

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/8C8306B2-32A5-4DED-86AC-12426A0A75A4%40gae123.com.