Hi,

I want to setup one subdomain console-sandbox.my-domain.store for my
sandbox project and one subdomain console.my-domain.store for my production
project. The web frontend service is called console-sandbox / console, thus
matching the subdomains. My API service is the default service in both
environments. However, both subdomains get routed to the default service,
which is not the behaviour the documentation
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/python/how-requests-are-routed>
describes.

Any ideas?
Thanks!