It would be easier for us if you provide screen captures with English text.

Which project is the one experiencing the issue? You seem to have more than
one project and different billing accounts. You can send us confidential
information in a private email.

I have verified your app engine quotas page for one of the projects, but I
am unable to access your billing data, for security reasons. To properly
interpret this data, you may consider reading the “View your Cost and
Payment History” help page
<https://support.google.com/cloud/answer/6293699?hl=en>. General
information on quotas may be viewed on the “Quotas” documentation page
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/quotas#Instances>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/30db7019-f6ca-4ced-b61b-e92eba498a66%40googlegroups.com.