Hi

I did the following:

1- Took a copy of the Proxy (one for Linux and one for Windows) as part of
the app
2- Marked the proxy with chmod as executable in the Docker file
3- when the .net app runs, it kills the old proxy tasks (if there), and
start the proxy again.
4- The app then uses the proxy.

Not what I wanted but it worked

The only thing that I am not sure about is the SSL, to connect with SSL you
will need, or I believe you will need to white-list external ip addresses,
not sure why not the internal IPs?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/aed00cc6-dceb-402e-a88d-7e2f06b357de%40googlegroups.com.