Hi Attila,

Thanks for the response.

Yes, I ended up doing that, but the issue is that it does not let me adding
the root domain as the www domain is already there, so we had to remove and
add it again. The new interface automatically adds both the root domain and
the www subdomain.

Also an important note, it looks like Google may have changed something
recently, so we are not able to manage a domain even if you are an
administrator of the application, we need to be the "verified" owner in
webmaster tools.

Thanks,
Arun

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/ce90dcee-e3a2-4f05-82b1-a5fc4a5d8721%40googlegroups.com.