Hello there,

I've noticed that last month was pretty bad for my java apps running on app
engine. Almost everything was unbelievably slow:

1) saving simple java bean into cache consistently takes half second
(sometime more)
2) saving same bean (4 String fields) into datastore can take 10+ seconds
(Using Objectify)
3) also my incoming requests are being hold for 5 seconds before they reach
my servlet
4) looks like external http fetches are also taking more than usual (used
to do them in 30-50ms now they take 500ms)

I've been charged with $60 for last month (App engine front-end instances)
while usually charge is around $2-3 per app... And it's very hard to trace
the reason for a such high charge, for example my trace console wasn't able
to load at all etc)...

Does anyone have the similar issue? Also how could I trace the reason, why
is the request held 'somewhere' before actually being send to my servlet?

Thanks...

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/df7cab08-fcee-4cc3-b8fd-a94b2768882b%40googlegroups.com.