I do have the plan to upgrade to 7.0+, but current system is in 5.6 and I
have to figure out it.

Actually it's not XCache issue, it's Memcache issue.

My company PHP framwork use Memcache for session handler and it works in
standard environment, but failed when I do new \Memcache().

I cmd + click to go to the class definition which is in
php.jar/stubs/memcache/memcache.php in IDE, but the program stopped when
execute new \Memcache() in GAE flex environment (php).

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/86924ea5-f6d9-4e35-9b26-402653f4e975%40googlegroups.com.