Hi Yao,

> 1 Cloud SQL Connection. I set cloud_sql_instances connection name but it
doesn't work. I tried use its actual IP or 'localhost' as host name,
neither of them work.

Do you use Cloud SQL first generation? If so, unfortunately it's not
supported on App Engine Flex.

Here is the document for how to connect to Cloud SQL second generation from
App Engine Flex:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/flexible/php/using-cloud-sql

Note that you need to enable `sqladmin` API on your project. You can use
this link to enable it:
https://console.cloud.google.com/flows/enableapi?apiid=sqladmin

Also you have to explicitly use a user and the password, whereas App Engine
Standard will automatically use root and the password is bypassed.

Re: /dev/stderr

I think you can use the constant STDERR like:
```
fwrite(STDERR, "message" . PHP_EOL);
```

-- Takashi