I am having the same problem in region US central and a hello world Java
app (app engine flexible). This is a tiny app with one servlet that prints
hello, it does not get smaller than that.

It happens from both my local machine as well as the browser console, using
both gradle as well as "gcloud app deploy" command.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/822cdd0d-45dc-4ad5-926f-8697b4bc2778%40googlegroups.com.
          • Re:... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
            • ... Stanislas Marion
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Stanislas Marion
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Gunar Cassiano Gessner
              • ... Adrien Di Pasquale
              • ... Adrien Di Pasquale
              • ... Samuel Cousin
              • ... Jean-Marc Arsan
  • [google-appengine] R... E EE
    • [google-appengi... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-app... E EE
        • [google... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • [go... E EE
            • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... E EE
              • ... 'Nick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... E EE
              • ... Gunar Cassiano Gessner
  • [google-appengine] R... Adrien Di Pasquale