Hey E,

Alright, now given that I can't look into what operation that is, you
should check what it is using gcloud, using the command below:

gcloud beta app operations describe d8c581c51b0-e9a02f

Possibly it's the same issue discussed above, the creation of the load
balancer.

Cheers,

Nick
Cloud Platform Community Support