I have deployed my application without hassle just by running gcloud app
deploy command on GCP. Which takes the flexible environment as default.
Yesterday I made the necessary customizations to have a custom domain for
this app with ssl. Currently it works when I go to any of the following,
http://example.com, https://example.com but I also want to force people to
use https. Currently the http requests work as they are, I want them to be
directed to https. I want to direct any user to https://example.com when
they try to go to the website with http or without anything at all like
example.com. How can this be achieved?

Here's my app.yaml:

api_version: go1
env: flex
runtime: go

I already tried to use handlers and secure attributes but it seems they are
not valid for flexible environment.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/420b5131-163d-4f00-8f55-5780231dfcb0%40googlegroups.com.