Well, that's indeed possible but currently when I use *http.ListenAndServeTLS
*to serve with https, after the deployment it raises `server encountered a
temporary error and could not complete your request.`  error on browser and
logs say statusDetails: "failed_to_pick_backend".   When I use
*http.ListenAndServe, *it does not give any error when going into the
website with http or https which is the problem that I had in the first
place, http does not directs to https. I don't really know what can I do
other than try these. Any ideas?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/d76d1134-87ee-4222-ab37-414e90abab97%40googlegroups.com.