I have a instance that I can upgrade and downgrade machine type from gcloud
command. For example I can do

gcloud compute instances set-machine-type instance-name --machine-type f1-
micro

to downgrade a existing instance and

gcloud compute instances set-machine-type ubuntu --machine-type n1-standard-
1

to upgrade the machine type. But I need to also attach an GPU when when I
upgrade. I can do that on web interface but I need to do this on command
line. How can I do that?

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/e8e37a1e-8ab5-44a0-a55a-1311a13cbb91%40googlegroups.com.