I am glad that the issue is resolved. There was no ongoing issue during
those days. Issues such as these most of the times tend to be
project/application specific. I would recommend to post on public issue
tracker <https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers> if you face
similar issue in the future.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/b68b8d1a-1df1-457e-9b5e-8b5a7fe21084%40googlegroups.com.