Hi,

We're managing more than 100 apps with google login on Android but using
the same SDK client ID on all of them. This means that we need to register
every single app separately with its appropriate *package name *under:

API & Services > Credentials > Create Credentials > OAuth client ID >
Android

The issue is that recently, we got an error while trying to add a new app,
claiming that we reached the number of allowed clients:
This project has reached its maximum number of OAuth clients. To create
another, first remove an existing one.

<https://lh3.googleusercontent.com/-NILMuEoWSrM/Wfi1n3s6r7I/AAAAAAAAlnU/UOFU1FptjEoUbhU16DmlEUlKCKcQ1vHLQCLcBGAs/s1600/gogole_api_oauth_client_limit.png>

Did any one else get such an error? Does Google support increasing that
limit?

Thanks!

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/454b3f5d-38e4-4713-ac65-b27619b4e5ca%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Yosi Dediashvili
    • [google-appe... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Yosi Dediashvili
        • [goo... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Yosi Dediashvili
            • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Yosi Dediashvili
                • ... 'Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine