I meant google API projects.
i.e. splitting the 100 apps between several google projects.

And to be clear - we're talking about 100 different apps (i.e. Android
package names)

On Tuesday, November 7, 2017 at 11:05:38 PM UTC+2, George (Cloud Platform
Support) wrote:

> Hi Yosi,
>
> You mention 100 Android credentials, then „breaking it to more than one
> app”, which looks somewhat contradictory. How does your setup look like? Do
> you speak of 100 different apps, or of 100 different installs of the same
> app for 100 different users? To protect confidential details,  you may send
> me private emails by using the drop-down menu offered by the "reply"
> button.
>
> It may be worthwhile, in this context, examining the possibility of
> implementing Firebase Authentication
> <https://firebase.google.com/products/auth/>.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/4e5bd6a3-3dc8-4041-b7ab-f4b1209cd1aa%40googlegroups.com.
  • [google-appengine... Yosi Dediashvili
    • [google-appe... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
      • [google-... Yosi Dediashvili
        • [goo... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
          • ... Yosi Dediashvili
            • ... 'George (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine
              • ... Yosi Dediashvili
                • ... 'Yannick (Cloud Platform Support)' via Google App Engine