Hi Priyanka,

Does the service account that you used to deploy your application have
appropriate permissions to Cloud Storage? After creating a service account
you will need to grant a right role to it to be able to deploy an
application. Please visit this article
<https://cloud.google.com/iam/docs/understanding-roles#gae_name_short_roles>
for a list of App Engine IAM Roles and their descriptions.

I hope this helps

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/3e9dec12-7ffe-4f85-bb56-2987bc57fbc1%40googlegroups.com.