Hi Attila,

Basically Google's management services will apply in-place security patches
(excludes container image runtime) and any operating system and security
updates during the restarts on a weekly basis per the doc at "Choosing an
App Engine Environment
<https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/the-appengine-environments#comparing_high-level_features>
".

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/59309454-908b-4329-960a-2eac988558a4%40googlegroups.com.