Hi Jon.

In terms of node.js, you could give Cloud Functions a look: it's node.js priced
by the request.  It's the same as Firebase Functions.  You can also connect
Cloud Functions to Firebase Hosting
<https://firebase.google.com/docs/hosting/functions>Firebase Hosting
<https://firebase.google.com/docs/hosting/functions>.

And node.js is coming to App Engine.  There's an early access preview that you
can sign up at:

        https://goo.gl/forms/wAYBySsK9sc074hk2

Brian.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/8DEB2C11-63B4-4BF5-B1EA-893A3CA4EC95%40gmail.com.