I'm learning to code for online market places like Amazon.
I want to make code to manage accounts - make listings, process sales,
reply to customer messages and other things.

I need to be in control of where the code is seen as being executed from.
If a UK seller and code gets run by a server from the North Pole - then
Amazon might block thinking it's a hack or something.
(Just made that up to illustrate my point.)

So, can I run the code so that it runs from a UK server for example?
Same for other countries, USA would need USA IP, France need France etc.

I'm not sure if my question makes sense. I'm assuming there IS an IP
address attached to where the code is getting run from?

Code running would be PHP, but would like that to become Python later.

Thanks.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/3f9cf55e-52f5-4ce5-b87f-755883e97900%40googlegroups.com.