Hi Roberto,

You can use Firebase for the Push Notifications
<https://cloud.google.com/solutions/mobile/mobile-app-backend-services#connect-notifications>

and keep using Datastore by using Cloud Functions, since Firebase and GCP
share Cloud Functions <https://firebase.google.com/firebase-and-gcp/>.

In this documentation
<https://cloud.google.com/solutions/mobile/mobile-app-backend-services>,
you may find the design patterns demonstrate different ways to use Cloud
Platform to create backend services for Mobile Apps, and using Cloud
Endpoints is one of the five approaches. As you mentioned The Endpoints
Frameworks supports doesn't support Python 3.x
<https://cloud.google.com/endpoints/docs/frameworks/python/about-cloud-endpoints-frameworks#requirements>.

I should note that, here we can neither provide you any architectural
recommendation nor any ETA or promise for Python 3.x support. However the
Cloud Endpoints product team welcome all the feature requests
<https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers> and prioritize them
based on their importance and the stars they have taken.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/028a2499-0f92-4b27-9072-5f14d3459a38%40googlegroups.com.