I have two seemingly identical projects created in two different accounts.
Both projects use the same set of Google APIs - Google Picker and Google
Drive. In one of the projects (the one created earlier) I can see and set
up scope options inside the console.developers.google.com UI under
Credentials/OAuth consent screen. In the other project the same screen is
missing the scope options (and other settings). What am I missing?

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/5462c93d-072e-4f2a-9210-553313169f76%40googlegroups.com.