No one is experiencing this issue?

I have found-out that IF users use the actual appspot url address
(e.g. http://goldappybuilder.appspot.com/), then they don't experience the
white-screen issue. However, if they use the provided domain (
http://gold.AppyBuilder.com <http://gold.appybuilder.com/>) then they have
the white-screen. Anyone knows what may cause this issue to happen?

Thanks,
Hossein.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/22115890-bfa9-40f8-901a-8489f909b861%40googlegroups.com.