google - please provide a roadmap for GAE 2.7 standard, what will happen to
these apps?
will they be required to upgrade to the python 3.0 (2nd generation
runtimes)?
if so, can you address the significant differences listed here:
https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/python3/python-differences

no memcache, no urlfetch, no users, no ndb, no local development? I'm
assuming some of these will be fairly easy to replace (urlfetch) but what
about upgrading ndb models to the cloud datastore? will it be automatic?
what about the performance loss thats been reported in the issues forum?

there are lot of unanswered questions regarding GAE python 2.7 and 2020 is
not that far away, please provide some guidance

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/2e1d869a-0175-44b9-b11b-03ebe0b7fdd3%40googlegroups.com.