Hello Matt,

As the issue is related to user’s deployment failure sometimes which is an
indicator that this issue shouldn't be reported on Google Groups as this
forum is meant for general discussion of the platform, not specific
technical issues.

What's needed for anybody who would want to report a technical issue, is to
use the issue tracker <https://cloud.google.com/support/docs/issue-trackers>
rather than google groups so that we can properly involve the engineering
team and further investigate this deployment issue in the public issue
tracker. If it is required to share any private or project specific
information please choose the “Private” component so that the information
are not visible to the public.

I wish you the best of luck in proceeding to either open a proper issue
report in the public issue tracker.

I would also encourage you to share the public issue tracker link in this
thread if you keep that public so that other users can go to the link for
resolution or they can see the updates on the issue.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/google-appengine/7e695132-6a2a-4202-b8db-bccea1ca86bb%40googlegroups.com.