Please make sure you are following the instructions of this document
<https://cloud.google.com/dns/docs/update-name-servers> to determine the
namespace. If it still does not work I recommend you file a case with us so
that we can take a look at your project and determine the reason why it
fails.

Note that Groups is intended only for discussions about the Google Cloud
Platform products. For issues like the one you reported here, you will need
to file a new case <https://cloud.google.com/support-hub/>.