Hi, I'm building a koa.js server that will handle Shopify app install
requests and also database calls to Cloud Firestore from server side. I
recently learned that Firebase Functions is not suitable because it deletes
all cookies in Requests outside __server, which interferes which my app's
installation/oAuth library.

My main concern is the start time of the server. When it is new it will not
have even 1 request per minute. I hope to get it to a point where it has a
few hundred requests per minute. I am ok with using an old Node.js version
and the other software limitations I saw for the comparison. I am just
concerned about instance startup time in low traffic settings vs the cost.
I can't let someone wait 2 minutes for the server to initialize, it's too
long. I want to keep costs low when the app is new and not getting any
traffic. What environment do you guys recommend in this case between
standard and flex?