Hello,

My assumption is that you are getting the error when trying to run a gcloud
command. If so, could you take these steps
<https://cloud.google.com/sdk/docs/downloads-interactive#interactive_installation>

to install a fresh copy of Google Cloud SDK and re-run the gcloud command?

You may also take a look at this Stack Overflow thread
<https://stackoverflow.com/questions/30749079/getting-gcloud-to-work-in-cygwin-windows?rq=1>

discussing on the similar issue. If the issue persists, could you provide
us with more clarification on the issue and the steps you have taken to
install the Cloud SDK so that we would have a better understanding on the
issue you are getting?