Hi Nibrass,

1) Standard java11

app.yaml:

# [START runtime]runtime: java11instance_class: F1automatic_scaling:
  min_instances: 0
  min_idle_instances: 0
  max_instances: 2
entrypoint: java -noverify -jar app.jar
inbound_services:
  - warmup
env_variables:
  JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: "-XX:MaxRAM=256 -Xmx32m"# [END runtime]

I also wonder why I suddenly need the entrypoint. I didn't have to specify
one with the other app(s), I think.

2) Pretty much what's above:

// request headersfinal HttpHeaders headers = new
HttpHeaders();headers.setContentType(MediaType.APPLICATION_FORM_URLENCODED);headers.set("Referer",
 REFERER);headers.set("User-Agent",
uaString);headers.setAccept(Collections.singletonList(MediaType.ALL));//
valuesfinal MultiValueMap<String, String> values = new
LinkedMultiValueMap<>();values.add("suchart", "detail");
// ... and some othersfinal HttpEntity<MultiValueMap<String, String>> request =
new HttpEntity<>(values, headers);if (restTemplate == null)
    restTemplate = new RestTemplateBuilder()
        .setConnectTimeout(Duration.ofMillis(CONNECT_TIMEOUT))
        .setReadTimeout(Duration.ofMillis(READ_TIMEOUT))
        .build();return restTemplate.postForEntity(searchUrl, request,
String.class);

3) Yupp. Here's the app.yaml of another app:

# [START runtime]runtime: java11instance_class: F2automatic_scaling:
  min_instances: 1
  min_idle_instances: 1
  max_instances: 8
#entrypoint: java -noverify -jar -0.0.1-SNAPSHOT.jarinbound_services:
  - warmup
env_variables:
  JAVA_TOOL_OPTIONS: "-XX:MaxRAM=512m -Xmx64m"# [END runtime]

No entrypoint specified here. This app does not use the same resttemplate
but at least
org.springframework.data.elasticsearch.core.ElasticsearchRestTemplate
without issues.

Hope this helps. If you need the project ID or anything else just let me
know.