Hello Rob,

Without taking other factors into consideration, you may be affected by
this[1] issue. It shows that App Engine is affected. It might be best to
engage GCP support for a better answer. However, you can also follow the
status of the issue here[2].

Hope this helps.

[1] https://status.cloud.google.com/incident/zall/20006
[2] https://b.corp.google.com/issues/161347350