Hi,

Our Product "SBC GDriveFlow" is using Mail Service of Google App Engine
(Standard) since more than 5 years.

Now a days we are getting much delay in receiving of mails form Google App
Engine (Mail API service). Due to this our clients are facing much delay
issue for getting mail in their mailbox from our Product. Initially it was
very fast and working well.

Below is the documentation for Mail API this is used in our product:

https://cloud.google.com/appengine/docs/standard/java/mail

When I have seen our product's logs for sending mail is working fine & not
taking much time in execution of Mail APIs form AppEngine.

Can anyone help me why is this happening delay of receiving mails in G
Suite from AppEngine (Our Prodcut) ?